Singapore Aero Support Services Pte Ltd is hereinafter called “SASS”. The person, firm or company undertaking the supply of parts, goods and/or services is hereinafter called the “Supplier”.
SASS is committed to provide quality products and services to its customers. The parts, goods and/or services provided to SASS by the Supplier play an integral role in SASS’ fulfilment of its commitment to its customers. This Purchase Order Quality Clauses (“POQC”) establishes requirements applicable to items ordered under the Purchase Order(s), of which this is a part, to clearly define for each purchase of products or services, all the necessary and applicable technical and quality standards which the Supplier must comply with, as required by SASS, its customers and/or regulatory authorities.
1. The Supplier shall establish and maintain an effective Quality Management System (QMS), in compliance with the requirements of ISO9001, AS9100 or other QMS appropriate to the part. This is not applicable to commercial supplier.
2. As part of the QMS, the Supplier must ensure that their personnel are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, product safety, and the importance of ethical behaviour.
3. The Supplier is responsible for meeting all specified technical and quality requirements in respect of the products and/or services provided under each Purchase Order. When the Supplier uses subcontractor to perform work on products and/or services for SASS, the Supplier shall provide subcontractor all the technical and quality requirements required by SASS’s Order.
4. The Supplier shall use and direct subcontractor to use SASS or SASS’s customer-designated or approved suppliers and communicate to its subcontractor all applicable requirements as instructed by SASS.
5. The Supplier shall notify SASS of any changes to processes, products or services, including changes of the external providers, location of manufacture, and obtain approval prior to the delivery.
6. The Supplier shall be responsible for all inspections and tests, required by the Purchase Order. Results of inspection and/or test shall be made available to SASS upon request.
7. The Supplier and any of its subcon performing special processes (such as welding, non-destructive testing, heat treatment, plating, anodizing, soldering, etc.) shall submit a certification listing the specification designation and that the special process was performed in accordance with such specification.
8. Where, and to the extent that, traceability is a specific requirement, the Supplier shall apply a unique identification to the individual part, material or batch per requirements. This identification data shall be recorded and traceable to related suppliers’ records.
9. In the event the Supplier has determined that nonconforming and/or counterfeit parts have been delivered to SASS, the Supplier shall notify SASS within twenty-four (24) hours of such discovery with non-conformance and/or counterfeit parts details and proposed actions to be taken.
10. The Supplier warrants that all ordered items will be free from defects in workmanship and material, and are provided in accordance with the specifications by SASS. Any parts found to be damaged upon receipt shall subject to rejection.
11. All parts delivered must contain packing slips, including part numbers, description of the material, quantity and the Purchase Order number. Any applicable material or process certifications as requested in the Purchase Order must accompany the delivery.
12. SASS will not accept parts that do not fully comply with the drawings and specifications for form, fit, function or appearance. Any deviations from drawings, design data, specifications or other procurement requirements shall be submitted to SASS for review and consideration.
13. The Supplier shall maintain suitable inspection and test records to serve as evidence of conformance with specified requirements. Such records shall be legible and traceable to the parts involved. For aviation parts, these records shall be maintained for a minimum of two (2) years after final payment or as stated otherwise in the Purchase Order.
14. The Supplier shall provide test coupons or specimens for design approval, inspection/ verification, investigation, or auditing by SASS upon request.
15. SASS, its customers and regulatory authorities shall be given the right of access to the Supplier’s facility upon request for the purposes of inspecting all applicable records and processes relating to the products and/or services provided to SASS under the Purchase Orders. SASS shall be allowed to audit and inspect such records and processes at any level of the supply chain. SASS shall give reasonable notice to the Supplier prior to any inspection and visit to Supplier’s facility.
16. Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Contractual Provisions
The Supplier represents and warrants that it is in compliance with all laws of those countries in which it operates, including all anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws, and will remain in compliance with all such laws during the term of this Purchase Order. The Supplier further represents and warrants that it has not made, authorized or offered to make payments, gifts or other transfers of value, directly or indirectly, to any government official or private person in order to (1) improperly influence any act, decision or failure to act by that official or person, (2) improperly induce that official or person to use his or her influence with a government or business entity to affect any act or decision by such government or entity or (3) secure any improper advantage.
The Supplier agrees that should it learn or have reason to know of any payment, gift or other transfer of value, directly or indirectly, to any government official or private person that would violate any anti-corruption or anti-bribery law, it shall immediately disclose such activity to SASS. If, after consultation by all Parties to the Agreement, any concern cannot be resolved in the good faith and reasonable judgment of SASS, then SASS, on written notice to the Supplier , may withdraw from or terminate this Purchase Order.
SASS shall have the right to terminate this Purchase Order if the Supplier breaches this, or any other, representation, warranty or undertaking set forth in this Purchase Order.
17. Personal Data Protection
The Supplier shall, in its collection, processing, disclosure or other use of any information or personal data relating to an identified or identifiable individual (collectively, the “Data”), for any purpose arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Order, adhere to the requirements under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012 of Singapore). Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Supplier shall, where required and in the manner required by any applicable laws or legal requirements (“Law”): (a) use Data only for purposes which would be considered appropriate by a reasonable person in the circumstances and only after notifying or obtaining the consent of individual to whom the Data relates (“Subject Individual”); (b) provide Subject Individuals with access to their Data and the ability to correct such Data upon request; (c) use reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of Data; (d) institute reasonable security arrangements to protect the Data; (e) securely destroy the Data where it is no longer required; and (f) transfer Data outside Singapore only as prescribed by Law. In respect of any Data provided to the Supplier by SASS, the Supplier shall return or destroy the Data forthwith upon being required by SASS or immediately without request upon the expiry or termination of the Purchase Order, whichever occurs earlier, unless otherwise informed by SASS.
Notwithstanding the termination or expiry of the Purchase Order, the Supplier shall be liable for and keep SASS fully indemnified against all damage, losses, costs, legal fees (solicitor-client basis), penalties and proceedings, including any penalties or other amounts levied, imposed or charged by any regulator or regulatory authority, arising out of or in connection with an act or omission of the Supplier or any of its officers, employees, advisors, agents and representatives in contravention of Clause 17.1 above.
18. Supplier's Code of Conduct
The Supplier acknowledges that SASS is a subsidiary of SIA Engineering Company Limited (“SIAEC”) and represents and warrants that it is in compliance with SIAEC’s Supplier’s Code of Conduct (“SCOC”), a copy of which can be found at http://www.siaec.com.sg/suppliers.html, and will remain in compliance with the SCOC (as may be updated from time to time) during the Term of this Purchase Order. All costs relating to the Supplier's compliance with the SCOC shall be borne solely by the Supplier .
Subject to SASS giving seven (7) days' written notice of its intention to do so, SASS shall have the right to audit the Supplier at any time to ensure its compliance with the SCOC.
SASS shall have the right to terminate this Purchase Order without prejudice to any of its other rights and remedies if the Supplier breaches this Clause 18.